Leeds Apprenticeship Festival announced for February 2021
Written: 15 December 2020
Leeds Apprenticeship Hub has announced the return of the Leeds Apprenticeship Festival for 2021.
Happening during National Apprenticeship Week- 8-12 February, the event will be hosted online for the first time due to Covid-19.
The virtual event will feature live Q&A sessions with employers throughout the week, with accompanying presentations from organisations with apprenticeship vacancies, information and advice guidance teams and training providers. The physical event usually attracts thousands of budding apprentices and their families to First Direct Arena. This year Leeds Apprenticeship Hub are hoping to attract the same number of attendees virtually.
What you can expect from the event:
- Live Q&A sessions and roundtables with employers who are actively recruiting apprentices for 2021.
- Video presentations around all things apprenticeships
- Virtual exhibitor stands allowing you direct contact
By the end of the event, you will be able to:
- find out more about apprenticeships
- see who is hiring and what apprenticeships are on offer
- understand the different levels of apprenticeship and what qualifications you can get
- work out how much you’ll expect to be paid
- decide whether an apprenticeship is right for you.
School leavers, career changers, upskillers, parents and families are welcome to attend. Whilst the team are busy finalising the event, you can register for email updates here.